The Social Innovation Podcast had an inspiring conversation with Neha Mehta, the Founder of FemTech Partners.
Neha is a Lawyer and Fintech professional, specializing in Digital Financial Services, financial inclusion, payment systems, anti-money laundering, and terrorist financing (AML/CFT). She has worked with financial regulators across key Asian markets and assisted in developing effective policies to support diversity and inclusion.
Some of the topics we covered were:
- Neha’s work for VSO and financial inclusion for female farmers in Bangladesh
- bKash and the financial inclusion it represents
- The impact of COVID on women and how it is necessarily different from a man’s experience
- The use of FinTech as a force of good
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – Poverty Elevation and Gender Equality
- How SuperApps can potentially help with financial literacy and financial inclusion
- The book Neha is writing on SuperApps