Impact at Scale got the chance to sit down with Konstantin Popovic the founder of Impact3P a consultancy that helps businesses turn their sustainability journey into a competitive advantage by aligning people, planet, and profit. KP believes that all companies need to be sustainable businesses and that doing so will be good for their business. Increasingly stakeholders such as customers and employees want.
Some of the topics KP talked about
- Midlife awakening
- How we can make marketing part of the solution
- Approaching Sustainability from a business standpoint
- Employees want to work for companies with shared values
- The importance of those in the middle
- How loving the planet is like loving your wife
Other titles we considered for this episode:
- Carbon cannot be the only issue we focus on
- Looking at sustainability as an opportunity
- We have to all be in on sustainability
- "Let's save humanity"
Read the best-effort transcript below (This technology is still not as good as they say it is…):