Impact at Scale got to discuss the world of sustainable cleaning products with Jeremy Lee, CEO & Founder of SimplyGood. SimplyGood is a cleaning product supplier that has developed an innovative new way to package a traditional product.
Jeremy started the company during covid when cleanliness and hygiene came into sharp focus. He realized we were wasting so much space and energy in the transportation of cleaning products when most of the product was actually water. He felt there could be a better way.
Some of the topics that Jeremy covered:
- Inefficiencies in current cleaning solutions
- Lack of innovation
- Changing human behavior
- Opening a business during covid
- Difference between regular and impact businesses
Some other titles we considered for this episode:
- Punching upwards against the big boys
- Creating value outside of sustainability
Read the best-effort transcript below (This technology is still not as good as they say it is…):