Impact at Scale had an energetic and lively chat with Milena Nikolova, a Partner and Board Member of AeraVC an early-growth VC focusing on investing in the next generation of start-ups that will transform the world.
Milena shared with us how a trip to the hottest place on the planet in the name of philanthropy changed her life and she gave up a very promising banking career.
Some of the topics that Milena covered:
- Finding fulfillment through philanthropy
- What climate change will feel like
- Myths of Climate Investment
- Climatetech 2.0
Some other titles we considered for this episode:
- Even if there is a 2% chance the scientists are right, the choice is in your hands
- Most of us are already feeling the impacts of climate change
- If we do not take action today, it is going to be immeasurably harder tomorrow
- We need 7 trillion a year
Read the best-effort transcript below (This technology is still not as good as they say it is…):