Sebastian believes businesses are a powerful force for good and seeks to help companies understand how to utilize their influence for a more significant impact within their industries. He dives into the intersection of design, technology, and sustainability, sharing insights for businesses to become powerful catalysts for a more sustainable future.
Some of the topics Sebastian covered
- Turning a business toward sustainability
- How do you own change?
- The impact of tech on the planet
- Changing business models in sustainability
Some other titles we considered for this episode:
- The internet has been built with speed, not with energy efficiency
- You cannot have sustainability without the digital side
- Every single industry is going to look different in 20 years
Read the best-effort transcript below (This technology is still not as good as they say it is…):