In our latest episode, Impact at Scale delves into a transformative conversation with Erik Haug, the Founder and Chief Vision Officer of LIGHT CoCreative. This global innovation and impact collective is on a mission—dedicated to pioneering sustainable solutions that address the fundamental needs of humanity.
Erik's passion for sustainability and climate action is palpable. With an extensive background, he collaborates with some of the world's titans to reshape their business models into forces for positive change, harmonizing profitability with planetary health.
At the heart of Erik's vision is a profound belief: true human potential can only be realized when basic needs—food, water, and healthcare—are met. His commitment shines through in LIGHT CoCreative, a company exclusively aligned with organizations sharing the same path toward meaningful impact.
Some of the Topics Erik covered:
- Looking long-term vs short-term
- The power of purpose-driven talent
- Changing consumer preferences
- Solving basic needs first
Some other titles we considered for this episode:
- We need visionary leadership
- It is easy to get off course when our compass isn't aligned
- The next generation of consumers is leading the way
- In a cooperative way, we need to be competitive
Read the best-effort transcript below (This technology is still not as good as they say it is…):