I had an insightful conversation with Helena Wasserman, CEO of Unstoppable, on the Impact at Scale Podcast. We delved into her journey from the tech world to the climate space and discussed Unstoppable's mission to support climate founders. She felt hopeful about the talent joining the climate movement and the importance of having a clear vision for positive change.
Helena also suggested books that make people feel empowered to create a change.
The Future We Choose by Christiana Figueres
Some of the Topics Helena Covered:
- Climate Investment Trends
- Changing Definitions of Growth
- Unstoppable's Mission
- Vision for Change
Other Titles We Considered for this Episode:
- Investing in the Future: Climate Solutions & Scaling Change
- From Deforestation to Regeneration
- The Talent Shift: Why Climate is Attracting the Best Minds
- Vision & Action: Fueling the Fight Against Climate Change
Read the best-effort transcript below (This technology is still not as good as they say it is…):